120kv High Voltage Line Silicon Housing Lightning Diverter with External Gap
120kV Line Type Surge Diverters with External Gap 0.28kV~500kV Surge Arresters' Characteristics: 1. The Core column applSend your inquiry
|Housing Material||Silicone/Polymer/Composite Housing|
|Accessory||Bracket,Insulating Cap,Cooper Lead,Insulator,Hoop|
|Transport Package||by Wood Carton|
Product Description120kV Line Type Surge Diverters with External Gap
0.28kV~500kV Surge Arresters' Characteristics:
1. The Core column applied winding structure, Polymer Housed core pillar molded on the core column, with almost no internal air gap, and outstanding sealing performance Simple in structure, small in size and light in weight.
2. Polymer Housed with silicone rubber, explosion-proof ZnO varistor as the core component is large
in flow capacity.
3. International standard IEC 60099-4 and ANSI 62.22, and with high reliability. With fully insulated tops, the product can be applied to the complete cabinet installation, which can reduce the designing size of cabinet.
4. Products with detachment device can provide signals for quitting operation when failure occurs,
avoiding arrester explosion, and it is maintenance-free.
5. Polymer housed products with a six CTI level, creepage distance meets the requirements of IV level in heavy pollution areas.
|Type||Nominal System Voltage||Rated Voltage||Minimum Reference Voltage under 1 mA DC||Residual voltages at steep impulse current||Residual voltages at lightning impulse||1.2/50 Impulse Discharge Voltage kV< =(+)||Power Frequency Withstand Voltage||4/10 μ S High Current (KA)||2mS current /A|
|Environment temperature: -40--+40 degree|
|Power frequency voltage should not be more than continuous running voltage|
|Max wind speed should be less than 35m/s|
|Earthquake intensity should be less than 7 degree|
|If used in contamination area, should be noted in advance.|
Line discharge level from 1 to 5,